Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Keep the Receipt


Work has always been Hell but without my best friend Inasia its just been completely unbearable. I literally have no one from the time I clock in to the time I clock out. I mean my other coworkers are cool buts its not the same.

So today...What do I do to fill the void?? I write.... on receipt paper! I'ma cashier, what you expect!? It's nothing great but I just thought I'd share it with you all.

I Chop trees by the water. Timber-lake, No Justin
Born killin da game. Yall niggas still adjusting
Leave rappin to yall!? fuck it, I aint Trusting!
How Ya Last name Tell'em but you cant tell me NOTHIN!
No Kanye but Id snatch ya mic
No Amber but Id snatch a dyke
Just wait till i get my money righttt
But for now gimme items and nigga ill ring it up
Ima cashier with low pay, please dont bring it up
Ima write a hook! Get a Blonde with a fat ass to sing it up
Oh wait, No Beyonce
My flow is Beyond say
Beyond Ye? Beyond Jay?
Nahhh Im just a stock guy
But when the bitches stop by
She keep an eye on me, gotta chick lookin cock-eyed
Am I in ya top 5?
Well i needa be!
A lyrical beast
Only thing is... I need a beat!
This aint a bubble gum rap, nigga i dont keep it sweet
Take us to da candy shop? Sure you from Jamaica, Queens?
No shots fired, well not nine
Yo Hov, who you worship cuz niggas is not blind!
Puttin those words together with those signs
Dont know who your God is but I know- he aint mine
Where you went wrong? Kanye left you with the right hook!
No Chris Brown- "Jesus Walks" will leave you type shook!
Claimin you the best!?! But you aint never seen my rhyme book!!

Lol... so I guess I sorta went in... huh?? It doesnt look as serious on the receipt paper. Ahh welp Keep the Receipt.

Disclaimer: This is what a cashier does when he is bored... No shots to SouljaBoy, 50, Kanye, Amber, Jay-Z, Beyonce, or Chris Brown

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    ayyeeee now all we need is a beatttt!!!

    I love ittt!!!
    I wish i could rap/write/make beats geez.

    & whenever im stuck working behind the cash register at the movies i write on receipt paper too! I wrote the beginning of a book once! LOL

    <3LDUBB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lololol you gotta do something to pass the time... you should definitely learn how to make beats!! First you produce SSLL. Next you'll be producing my first mixtape! Lets Go! We takin over the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait, No Beyonce
    My flow is Beyond say
    Beyond Ye? Beyond Jay?

    ^^^MY FAV PART. I LOVE YOOOOU STAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was hott right! LOL
    I <3'd it!!

    <3LDUBB

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol the "Beyonce... Beyond Say" came to me monthssss ago... I just never had it written down on paper lol... Im glad you like it!! :-D

    I love you too Queen Bee!!

    Lol it was ok Les...nothin serious. Dont gas me up before you have me standing out on 34th street tryna sell my mixtape to tourists along with all the other "aspiring rappers"

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao...i absolutely,positively LOVE this shit..u shud def get in a booth n record this one!!!

    ReplyDelete