Sunday, August 9, 2009

Drunk Tweetin

Okay so today is officially my last day as a teenager!!
So my cuzzo took me out last night wit him n his co-workers(crazy ass starbucks niggas) lmaoo n he made it his mission to get me fucked up!! n dis was his ammunition...

Now I still dont believe I was drunk but twitter.com may prove otherwise...lets review these tweets n try to decipher lol

Tweet-1
Haha big gad aunt even telli joked but its funny as hrlllll lmaooooo

Translation-1
Haha niggas aint even tellin jokes but its funny as hellll lmaooooo


Tweet-2
Lol I'm tight my four ruin niggas is bout to go bowlin tucked up n dhitt ha wr gon wake up in ds hospital lol

Translation-2
(Honestly I cant figure dis shit out my damn self!!)


Tweet-3
Lol why da rock fs ground movin?? Haha I got ta get my shot together lol

Translation-3
Lol why da fuck da ground movin?? Haha I gotta get my shit together lol


Tweet-4
Lol niggas I'd walkin in da street n poles are poppin y outta nowhetr like what the duck yo

Translation-4
Lol niggas is walkin In da street n poles are poppin up outta nowhere like what the fuck yo


Tweet-5
My nigga my gone bout to die so how we gone link up??

Translation-5
My nigga my fone bout to die so how we gonna link up?? (now dis 1 aint that bad except for the fact dat it was suppose to be a text message n not a tweet lmaoo)


Tweet-6
Ok dis prolly my last twrrt of da night..shoutouts to ky vuziin for takin me out got fa bday...dis shot is too poppin..@aintthatabee muahhhh

Translation 6
HAPPY MOTHER EFFIN BIRTHDAYYYY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

8 comments:

  1. hahahaaaa. i love this.

    Tweet-2
    Lol I'm tight my four ruin niggas is bout to go bowlin tucked up n dhitt ha wr gon wake up in ds hospital lol

    Translation-2
    i think you were trynna say "im tight these niggas about to go bowlin fxcked up, in an hour we gunna wake up in the hospital"

    thats a loose translation. idk the exact words you were trynna get out hahaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i guess dat pretty much sums it up...da whole "my four ruin niggas" jus threw me off n made m say fuck it lmaoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the drunk twittering last nite had me rollin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol i wasnt drunk....just niceee i was writing in a language known as notdrunkanese!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao the shit was funny as hell tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this and was shaking my head!

    <3LDUBB

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAOOO MY NICENESS WAS FUNNY AS HELL??

    AWW LES DONT SHAKE YA HEAD...NOW I FEEL BAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol.this was my entertainment 4 that night

    ReplyDelete