Friday, August 7, 2009

"Let Em Fight!! Let Em Fight!"

Haha!! My First Blog!!!

What it is folk??

So my parents are in the room arguing. My dad is a little bitch. Hes in there arguing with my step mom because she missed his call!!

"Why didn't you call me back???"

LMAO she ain't wanna talk to yo black ass, das why!! N my step-mom is in there trying to flip the script on the nigga!!

"It rang once and you hung up!! How dare you only let it ring once??"

Lol i love when those two argue!! Dat shit is like MUSIC to my Ears!! Cuz when dere yelling at each other dey become too busy to yell at me!!

Although I find it amusing, I sometimes wonder how it will negatively impact my little brother!

He jus walked in my room on sum "If you guys are fighting, Im gonna leave this house!!" But now hes back in their room watchin Hillary Clinton on TV n laughin at her "HAHA OBAMA BEAT YOU!!"...dis guy stays upset for a maximum of 12 seconds!! Like wth??

But yea like BABS says "LET EM FIGHT!! LET EM FIGHT!!"

4 comments:

  1. this is how i feel about my grandmother&&grandfather sometimes.

    they STAY arguin, not payin attention.
    i got away with A LOT.

    ah welp, such is life.
    ya brother will be fine, just set a good example.

    he looks up to you more then he does them.
    trust, i know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das wassup i love when beautiful women comment under my blogs!!

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna meet your lil brother.
    he's a trip.

    <3LDUBB

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol,the things ur lil bro do reminds me a lot of my lil sis :)

    ReplyDelete