Friday, August 7, 2009

"Make Her Say"-Swag Verse


Kanye(kAWME) Cudi(Stan) Common(Jeff)

She said she want whatever she like
Bitch u better bring your friend
We could have a hell of a night,
through the day
Damn chick,
ya thighs are thick!!
You want some Dick??
I'll make it quick!!
Get ya nut off
Brush the dust off
Ya shoulder
Move Over
Ya girl gettin colder
Im 19 but 26 is wat i told her
Dick so hard, call it a boulder
Bitch u brave!! but Im a bit bolder!!
Das Bravery
Tie Yall up like slavery
Na not chivalry, dat shit been dead!
On ya knees tastin me, Ohh Good Head!
Oh shit!! Dere it go! How it taste??
Call my niggas up n tell em i just poked-her-face!!

(I figured my verse would go a lil something like that if I had a part) lol

7 comments:

  1. Lmao I like it! That's tight lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Glad u like it!! U know I spit dat hot shit j/k(growin up i really wanted to become a rapper :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute?? I wasnt really goin for "cute"....but dat was sumfin light...i guess i gotta go harder den dat to impress you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa, no need to impress me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmfao @ this shit!this tops everything u ever "tried" 2 spit @ work lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAOOOOO OOODEEE "tried" hahaha...hater!

    ReplyDelete